- A bakery « A Fleur de pain » where welcome you Karine and Sylvain
- A butcher whose meat comes directly from the breeder “La P’tite Boutic Didier where welcome you Didier, Isabelle and Hanz
- A grocery, where you will also find newspapers and magazines
All friday, in the main street
- A bar / tobacco / restaurant “Les Frangipanes”
- A hardware store where Patrick will always help you out,
- Two hairdresser ladies and men,
- The pharmacy with possibility of medical follow-up and rental of medical equipment: email@example.com – 0033 563 672 052
- The medical group “Porte Haute” 033 563 672 909 open Monday to Saturday morning
- Very good regional restaurants to appreciate the local products and good wines of Quercy or Gaillac.
Montricoux is inhabited by 1214 inhabitants. It is a village steeped in history, possession of the Knights Templar who founded a Commandery there.
It has kept beautiful half-timbered houses of the fifteenth and sixteenth and remains of ramparts flanked by three towers.
The church (thirteenth and sixteenth) is surmounted by a bell tower in the Toulousaine fashion, it still has the mark of the Knights Templar.
The castle rebuilt in eighteenth style is converted into a museum to present the works of the painter Marcel Lenoir. It consists of a keep raised by the Knights Templar, unfortunately his battlements were lost during the revolution, a chapel that has preserved some murals and a beautiful and vast house rebuilt in 1730 … a visit is required.