Located at the gates of Gorges de l’Aveyron, we are ideally located to visit the region. The main tourist sites are within 25km of the campsite.
Less than 30 minutes from Montauban and an hour from Toulouse, the Gorges de l’Aveyron is a paradise for outdoor activities such as canoeing, hiking, mountain biking or climbing …
The Gorges de l’Aveyron include a group of medieval villages such as Bruniquel, Saint-Antonin Noble Val, Caylus, Montricoux …
castles, bastides and big cities to visit
Inhabited since Prehistory, the Gorges de l’Aveyron have exceptional architectural, heritage and natural wealth.
Castles and medieval villages, caves and remarkable natural spaces are the delight of visitors.
Do not miss:
- Montricoux, former stronghold of the Knights Templar, village of character bordered by the Aveyron. You can walk in the medieval village, visit the castle and Marcel Lenoir museum.
- Bruniquel: the village, the castle where the film was shot the old rifle and the gardens.
- Saint-Antonin-Noble-Val, medieval city classified “most beautiful Village of France” ideal place to practice outdoor activities.
- In the Tarn, Cordes sur Ciel and Puycelsi, ranked “most beautiful Village of France” are also essential sites.
- The bastides of Villefrange-de-Rouergue and Najac.
- The cities of Toulouse, Albi, Cahors, Montauban and St Cirq Lapopie
• Caussade: the workshop of formier, the hat shop Willy’s Paris, the square of the hatters
• Saint Antonin: the cave of Bosc, the Gorges of Aveyron
• St Pierre de Moissac abbey
• Ramier farm in Montauban
• The gardens of Quercy in Verfeil sur Seye
• And many other sites