We remain at your disposal throughout your stay to answer your questions and give you our good plans for visits.
- In July and August, the reception office is open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. From July 10 to August 20, reception from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the snack bar.
- In low season, inhabitants on site, we are never far away!
We welcome you in French and in English.
We accept payment by credit card, cash and bank transfer.
In case of unavailability, do not hesitate to leave us a message at 06.49.27.48.28 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer you useful and practical services so that your holidays rhyme with ease and rest.
At the reception, we offer you :
- a small grocery store, cold drinks and ice cream
- Local products: beers, preserves, apple juice
- The sale of armbands, buoys, swimming goggles
- tokens for washing machine and dryer
- tourist flyers and hiking or cycling map
- board games, “fries” and balls for swimming pool, ping-pong balls and rackets, petanque balls for adults and children, balls for football and volley-ball
- a shared library
At the bar, it’s possible :
- to order bread and croissant delivered on your pitch from beginning of july to 20 august from tuesday to sunday, on reservation the day before, before 07.00pm
- have a breakfast from 04 july to 20 august between 08.45 am to 10.30 am, on reservation the day before, before 07.00 pm
On the campsite, you find :
- 2 collective barbecues
- picnic table at your disposal on the pitches, *depending on the availabilities
- karts and pedal buggys à pédales self-service to use in the campsite
You can also rent :
- fridge installed on your pitch when you arrive
- baby kits, used in accomodations*depending on the availabilities
- disposal sheet set
Bar/snack open only on July and August
At the bar, you will find a wide selection of ice creams as well as cold or hot drinks.
- From 03 to 09 July and from 21 to 28 August: depending on attendance
- July 10 to August 21: 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The snack will allow you to really feel on vacation thanks to a small fast food, you order and leave with your dish ready to taste. We offer fries and pizzas from July 09 to August 20, noon and evening.
Wednesday July 20, August 3 and 17: Aperitif/concert. We suggest that you book your tapas the day before before 6 p.m. (wraps, gourmet sandwiches, pâté, cabécou)
Fridays 15, 29 July and 12 August: themed meals around a large table (paella, mussels/chips, tapas). In a friendly atmosphere where everyone meets. Remember to book, places are limited
Restaurants within walking distance of the campsite
Many restaurant around the campsite
Brasserie les Frangipanes, Brasserie l’Oustal, D’pizzas, restaurant Le Délice des papilles et restaurant Les gorges de l’Aveyron
will welcome you to help you discover the gastronomy of Tarn et Garonne.
The campsite is equipped with paid Wifi access throughout the campsite.
It works in the campsite as well at the swimming pool as in the accommodation!
For that, nothing could be simpler, go directly online to the OSMOZIS site: you have the choice between several packages.
Near the campsite
- All shops at 500m (bakery, grocery, butchery, hardware store, bar/tobacco, pharmacy, doctors, hairdresser)
- 6 restaurants within walking distance of the campsite (Brasserie les Frangipanes, Brasserie l’Oustal, Snack le Magnight, D’pizzas, restaurant Le Délice des papilles et restaurant Les gorges de l’Aveyron)
- The market (All friday morning)
- Supermarket and gas station 6km away
- Permanence de l’office du Tourisme à la mairie en juillet et août
- The river Aveyron with direct access from the campsite for fishing and 200 meters for swimming